For freebies and more, follow this blog! Then Share it, Pin it, Tweet it, Instagram it! Many thanks!!!

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

We're havin' a heat wave.....

40% Off Heat Wave Sale!

Wow!  It's SO hot!  I'm writing this at  9:15 p.m. in northern California and it's cooled down to 94º fahrenheit outside.  So, I'm looking for things to do inside!

There are 5 new album template designs in my shop at My Memories; get them before July 1st at 40% off the regular price.  (Everything in my shop is on sale.)  These templates are so fun and easy to use with the My Memories Suite 8 software.  There's a free trial version so you can try the software; if you decide to buy, use this code for $10 off:  STMMMS92356

Click the image to visit WG and stay cool!  ;D

http://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/WinksArt_Graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment